Sneakerheads and gamers are buzzing about the Nike PG-2 PlayStation colorway.This unique collaboration between Nike, PlayStation, and Paul George seemed like a natural fit. The sneaker is heavily inspired by all things PlayStation from the colors to the design. There is also a blue LED on the tongues of the shoe and a PSN code on the shoe. Is this the future of sneaker collaborations with athletes?
The PG2 “PlayStation” colorway drops globally on February 10, 2018. For more information on the release, download the Nike SNKRS app.
- The tongues of the shoe sport the PG and PlayStation logos, which illuminate and pulsate blue just like when turning on the console
- The back heel of the left shoe has a unique barcode that contains a PSN voucher code, which can be redeemed at PlayStation Store for a Paul George Dynamic Theme for your PS4
- The colors of the sneaker pay homage to the buttons on the DualShock 4 controller
- The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed with patent leather on each shoe
- The look of the PG Dynamic Theme is reflected in the sock liner on each shoe