Video tour of the 2017 Sony X930E LED 4K HDR TV
Sony just announced the X930E/X940E TV series which feature new LCD backlight driving technology alongside the X1 Extreme processor.
• Slim Backlight Drive+ with a unique quad-edge LED structure, allowing precise local dimming control which provides exceptional brightness and deeper blacks than a conventional full-array LED TV in an ultra slim design.
• 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme provides the ultimate 4K HDR viewing experience by incorporating three new technologies: object-based HDR remaster, Super Bit Mapping 4K HDR and dual database processing.
• Android™ TV, Chrome Cast built-in, and Voice Search to find content, ask questions and control your TV.
• The ultra slim design allows for flush with the wall mounting and clean cable management for table top mount.
• Flush swivel mount gives easy access to ports and connections, while allowing the TV to sit flush to the wall.